Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Position/Functional Area: Operations
Closing Date: July 30th, 2016
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY AND ROLE
The company is arguably Nigeria’s premier and most prestigious celebratory-related printing company in Lagos. All products by the company are indigenously produced and a categorized into:
Our clientele have exquisite taste and appreciate the finer things of life. We have our Head Office and store situated at Ikeja and a branch in Ikoyi.
We would be seeking to hire a young experienced graduate with fantastic knowledge and great enthusiasm for sales and meeting targets. This should come along with an above-par ability to listen and communicate effectively.
The right candidate must be able to demonstrate ability to acquire deep knowledge about the products within the store and exceptional persuasive and management skills. They must also be able to show utility in planning and execution of sales promotion.
Responsibilities & Duties
- He/she is the head of the sales department. He/she is in charge of training and supervising of the company’s sales team.
- The Head of Sales works closely with the General Manager to determine appropriate sales strategies in all market segments towards maximizing the Company’s revenues.
- The Head of Sales creates lucrative sales targets and networks business relations to corporate clients.
- He/she has to observe the market, identity trend and monitor the main competitors. Based on his/her notices he/she creates sales targets depending on the tide of events.
- All in all the control of expenses and the best possible costs cutting subject belongs to his/her responsibility.
- Achieves financial objectives for the store by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensure customer feedbacks about displayed products is well captured and reported with the goal of influencing future designs.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts and maintaining inventories.
- Assist in formulating pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; managing clearance sales and studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans.
- Ensure adherence to defined standards for quality in customer service within the store along with other health and safety measures.
The Ideal Candidate should:
- Be result driven.
- Be capable of working effectively with team members under varying
- Be friendly but professional and with a positive demeanour.
- Have strong verbal, interpersonal and customer relationship building skills
- Proven successful experience in store management is an added advantage.
- Be able to provide leadership within the store.
- Possess strong organisational skills.
- Minimum of First Degree in any field
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification working experience
- Must have adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Compensation: Very Competitive
Employment Type: Full-time (After a probation period of 90 days)
Start Date: August 2016
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477046 to apply for this job .