- Generate source document for all financial transactions
- Maintain records of all financial transaction of the organization.
- Process financial data to generate the required report
- Handle and Process all Expense Documents / Requisitions
- Provide accurate and timely reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Reconcile intercompany accounts and Bank transactions
- Actively participate in financial forecasting, planning and budgeting.
- Interact with Production Unit to ensure Bills of Materials (BOM) are accurate and up to date. Review and audit BOM’s to ensure they reflect the latest manufacturing practices.
- Analyze actual labor, material, and overhead cost against Standard/Budget. Research and explain variances. Report this information monthly or as needed.
- Maintain accurate investors, customers and suppliers statements
- Daily update of account payable and receivable
- Inventory management and controls – regular stock counts, stock levels, material usage
- Support management’s efforts for implementing and maintaining internal controls for operations, sales, logistics, and finance.
Customer Relationship Responsibilities
- Attend to customers on arrival
- Take their order and give bills
- Obtain contact information of potential customers
- Maintain and update the database of existing and potential customers
- Ensure that customers are updated on their transaction
Education and Work Experience
- HND/BSc in Accounting.
- 1-2 years work experience in accounting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and well developed problem solving skill.
- Good team player
- Excellent negotiation skills
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Ability to multi-task
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477043 to apply for this job .