To be responsible for the entire business’s functions and performance.
To be responsible for the overall decision making and efficiency of all departments.
This manager will have direct subordinates and will have several senior employees accountable to him/her with respect to their input and delivery on their particular department.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Gaining new business by identifying and exploiting opportunities in the local market.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients, primarily insurance Company and distributors.
- Increasing profitability of existing product lines by encouraging clients to use added value services wherever possible.
- Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors' products;
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Provide leadership and vision to the organization by assisting the Board and staff with the development of long range and annual plans and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- All other related duties.
- Attendance of Insurance Training courses is a plus.
- Leadership personality .
- Attendance of Sales courses is a plus.
- Computer knowledge and efficient user of MS Office and internet.
- Holding a valid driving license.
- Grasp of English Language is a must.
B.Sc in Business Administration or Management. MBA is a plus
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476876 to apply for this job .