Internal Auditor – Reports to the CFO
Educational and Professional Qualification
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting or any related discipline.
- Professional certifications relating to auditing ACA/ACCA/CISA.
- Minimum of seven years cognate work experience with two years in a manufacturing organization
Summary of Role
- Risk assessment, internal control development & execution. Business process validation
- Conduct the overall risk assessment of the company and development of annual audit plan
- Supervise the preparation and execution of annual audit plan
- Assist in critical project management including the planning, scheduling, coordinating and reporting of audit work
- Report assignment relating to regulatory compliance, operational auditing, and financial/material auditing
- Identify and recommend cost savings and improvement opportunities.
- Identify and recommend business process changes resulting in strengthened internal controls and operational efficiencies
- Ensure that recommendations are clearly presented to management and that a subsequent audit is issued promptly.
- Ability to observe and understand business processes ensuring processes are documented completely and accurately.
- Ability to identify sensitive issues and facilitate communications in a proactive manner to avoid surprises.
- Ability to apply audit standards through practical application.
- Proactive in researching business best practice concepts in order to apply as appropriate
- Solid listening skills and ability to identify gaps in logic – should be inquisitive
- Strong organization and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments
- Good awareness of other departments in the company with risk, control, and governance responsibilities and what is necessary for successful tactical collaboration and information sharing
- Must possess superior business communication skills.
- Natural affinity and passion for details, technical problem solving
- Must be a transformational leader; should be able to work with and through people to achieve results.
- Must be decisive, courageous, with good decision making skills.
- Gentle but firm in dealing with staff
Not above 40 years
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476847 to apply for this job .