The human resource manager is directly responsible for the overall administration (processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals), coordination and evaluation of the human resource function.
HRM Job Duties:
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; writes and rewrites job descriptions as necessary, analyze compensation, monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration and annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness.
- Conducts recruitment effort for personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements.
- Planning and Analyzing training needs sometimes delivering training.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Deals with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Developing HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements
Education and Work Experience
- HND/BSc any related field
- Professional certification will be an added advantage
- 3-4 years experience in human resource management or related function of which at least one (1) must have been at a managerial level.
- Human Resources Capacity.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Decision Making.
- Financial Management.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476695 to apply for this job .