This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Hospitality/Leisure jobs in Nigeria
We are a newly established unique restaurant offering a selection of the best African and traditional cuisines located in heart of Abuja and in search of a qualified candidate to fill this role.
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for overseeing the efficient running and profitability of the Restaurant and supervision of staffs. He/She must ensure efficient management of the occupancy of the restaurant regarding customers seating and dining during hours of operation.
• Operation and monitoring of cash tills, PoS machines and receipts
• Provision of daily earnings and report to owners on all transactions
• Perform customer service duties such as taking complaints and greetings customers
• Assist with coordination of all activities in preparation for restaurant opening
• Supervise waiters, waitresses, bartenders and other staff within the restaurant facility
• Ensure floor staff attend to customers appropriately and all tables are well assigned
• Manage all bookings and reservations
• Monitor work and maintain an efficient rapport between staff and Management
• Ensure all gadgets and equipment are working at all times: AC, Television/Sound system, Toilets, Fridge, Freezer etc and there are enough materials for cleaning
• Conduct periodic training for all staff
• Resolve customer service issues, solve problems relating to account with customers. E.g. PoS failures, over charges etc
• Create Restaurant Schedule
• Liaise with chef/cooks on food menu on a daily basis
• Oversee arrangement of table setting
• Organise weekly staff meeting and resolve any staff issues with Management
• Any other assigned task by Management
Salary will be based on experience.
Qualified female applicants are encouraged to apply