To direct, promote, and coordinate the activities of the subsidiary in a manner that will optimize the unit’s market share, improve efficiency, help achieve the mission and goals, and result in the overall attainment of the overall objectives of the Group. The ideal person should have extensive experience in general courier services with managerial competence covering General Management, Marketing, and Operations.
- Oversee the overall running of Express/Courier unit;
- Outline the short term goals in line with the medium term plans, goals and policies of the unit;
- Supervise the daily activities of the mail room;
- Design operational master plan for the unit under the group;
- Ensure the optimization of the online mail tracking platform;
- Ensure the optimization of the Address Verification platform;
- Supervise the IT support systems;
- Supervise the maintenance of the unit’s equipment;
- Drive business expansion of the subsidiary;
- Supervise the activities of all staff under the subsidiary;
- Drive Business Development of the unit;
- Ensure and maintain high standards of operation at all times;
- Drive the creation of new business relationships for the company;
- Ensure actualization of business targets;
- Ensure high standard of customer experience always;
- Ensure the growth in the company’s market share;
- Drive the company’s operational policy;
- Co-ordinate standards of field officers to ensure quality of delivery;
- Design internal appraisal measures to ensure optimal performance of staff;
- Proffer solutions to operational challenge at all stages;
- Drive and promote safe handling of all shipments;
- Maintain a safe and organized storage facility for all consignments in transit (warehousing related);
- Designs standard flow chart for the unit’s delivery process; and
- Co-ordinate delivery network across all branches.
Education and experience:
- Must be a graduate; additional qualification(s) will be a plus.
- Minimum of six (6) years experience in a related role and industry, with at least 3 of those in managerial level
Salary & Application:
Salary is attractive and open
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476680 to apply for this job .