It involves working closely with senior managerial or directorial staff to provide administrative support to the company. Help to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
Answering telephone calls.
- Maintaining diaries.
- Arranging appointments.
- Managing databases.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Preparing letters, presentations and report.
- Taking messages.
- Typing/word processing.
- Organizing meetings.
- Using a variety of software packages.
- A degree in English, Business, IT, Information Science, Administration and Management or other related disciplines
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Secretarial skills
- Ability to multitask
- Organisational skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476638 to apply for this job .