- Assembling and coupling of healthcare facilities e.g. ambulances etc.
- Responsible for analyzing and preparing pre-qualification packages and bid proposals
- Liaise with management in preparing pre-qualification/technical/commercial packages
- Check incoming raw materials and ensure compliance with specifications
- Perform technical work as an engineer as required and responsible for maintaining an overview of all engineering issues.
Required qualification and qualities
Degree in electrical/mechanical engineering or other related fields
Minimum of 3 years business development experience
Must have handled small to medium engineering projects.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476637 to apply for this job .