Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients
- Exceed annual sales Target.
- Create and ensure closure of new lease deals.
- Oversee follow-up on prospecting leads and pipeline deals to selling finance lease products to strategic clients.
- Manage training and coaching of new and existing employees and ensure appropriate number of sales staff are deployed, while monitoring sales performance.
- Define sales targets, and plan while coordinating efforts of sales staff in accordance with corporate objectives and maintaining acceptable levels of expense control.
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings.
- Continuous monitoring and tracking of sales productivity.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Be a leader in the marketplace - setting a professional and knowledgeable tone about our product and service.
- Collaborate with executive management on all phases of the sales process.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of leadership and cross functional management expertise.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, change management, structuring of sales quota goals, and revenue expectations required Prior experience with strategic planning and execution of marketing strategies.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476633 to apply for this job .