Hiitech Nigeria Limited is an Information and Communication Technology Company. Operating since 1976, our primary objective is to offer unique busniess solution, enhancing and improving the quality of our clients’ offering. We deliver specialized solution leveraging the benefits of cutting-edge technology.
The Recruitment consultants would be responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with the company.
They would work with client companies, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of recruitment needs and requirements.
Also, the Recruitment consultants would attract candidates by drafting and advertising copy for use in a range of media, headhunting and through referrals. They would screen candidates, interview them, do background checks and finally match them.
- The Recruitment consultants would provide a vital link between the company and candidates.
- Would use sales, business development and marketing techniques to attract business from client companies;
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines etc;
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and the company;
- Using applicants databases to match the right person to the vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of applicants for the company;
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to the management regarding suitable applicants;
- Informing applicants about the results of their interviews;
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between the company and applicants;
- Offering advice to both management and applicants on pay rates, training and career progression;
Skills and Requirement:
- Work experience of about 3 or more years
- Minimum of Degree in Managerial Studies,Administrative or other related fields
You would need to show evidence of the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- A goal-orientated approach to work;
- The ability to handle multiple priorities;
- Problem-solving ability;
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets;
- Time management and organisational skills;
- Team-working skills;
- Interviewing skills;
- Running a payroll;
- Business planning;
- Negotiation and sales techniques;
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476625 to apply for this job .