AFM recruit is a recruiting firm base in Lekki phase 1. We are looking to hire a female junior auditor for a hospitality client of ours who is vase in the internal and external areas of audit and who can easily trace frauds and misappropriation of funds in the company. The female auditor must be ready to work in a professional level and bring her knowledge in the job at all times.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
The candidates must be a female with 4 years experience with a BSc qualification.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476501 to apply for this job .