We are poised to be a premier Nigerian/African cuisine quick service restaurant brand in Nigeria. We're not just a "Me-Too" company but are here to make a difference by giving people not only a great food selection, but also efficient and superior service. We are a part of a group of companies that are proven market leaders in our fields.
To this end, we seek the best, most passionate and experienced individual to fill our General Manager role. Our preferred candidate should have at least 4 years cognate experience in the restaurant business and extensive operational knowledge of the fast food industry, including operational excellence, outstanding customer partnership and communication skills.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and an unmatched ability to drive new ventures, then this job is for you.
- Achieve the overall set targets for the restaurant by developing and executing a business plan (key elements to include: fiscal responsibilities, manpower planning and local restaurant marketing) for the restaurant and to effectively implement this business plan.
- Achieve the overall set targets for the restaurant by pro-actively contributing to the formulation, direction and implementation of the strategy for the restaurant.
- Achieve the overall set targets for the restaurant by tracking sales, maintaining appropriate inventory levels, ensuring the functionality of all kitchen equipment, handling customer concerns, and implementing strategies pertaining to marketing, increased profitability, and employee retention.
- Achieve the overall set targets for the restaurant by planning and working according to budgets, maximizing profits and achieving sales targets set by the Head office, controlling takings in the restaurant, administering payrolls etc.
- People management: recruiting new staff, training and developing existing staff, motivating and encouraging staff to achieve targets and coordinating staff scheduling.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science Technology, Business Management or Hotel and Restaurant Management
- MSc/ MBA in related field will be an added advantage
- 3- 5 years’ experience in FMCG, QSR
- Strong business acumen
- Proven leadership and problem solving skills.
- Sound financial, budgeting and stock taking skills.
- Full understanding of all federal and state regulations as regards health, safety and work requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Ability to lead and develop a high performing restaurant team.
- Ability to drive initiatives to increase sales and profits.
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment
- Experience in developing marketing strategies and plans towards ensuring aggressive growth in new markets
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476489 to apply for this job .