Construction Company seeks to recruit an experienced procurement professional who would be responsible for the sourcing and purchasing of quality goods and services from trustworthy suppliers for the Company, within its approved budget for each department in line with the procurement policy.
- Devise and utilize beneficial sourcing strategies to get quality suppliers on the most profitable terms.
- Develop a pool of vendors across board in different locations on Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms
- Develop reporting systems for each departments to ensure accurate inventory of goods and availability of necessary goods and services.
- Finalize details of orders and deliveries. And prepare SLA's for all vendors and suppliers.
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts
- Prepares cost / benefit analysis
- Team up with key persons to ensure the clarity on the specifications and expectations of each order/purchase.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Anticipate unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience with at least 2 years in similar position.
- Membership of a procurement professional organization (CIPS, NCIPSM is an added advantage
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476462 to apply for this job .