- To lead or assist teams in the design, development, programming, deployment, project documentations, and other tasks for various client projects.
- To lead teams or work individually to develop various web applications including but not limited to HTML, PHP/MYSQL , CMS, ERP , Open Source etc
- To provide second level support for basic client ICT issues including desktop maintenance, troubleshooting on various IT service infrastructure management and basic software troubleshooting.
- To research, learn and use technology including Open-Source solutions and Online communities (including Joomla, drupal, wordpress) ,
- To work with the development team on various mobile application products.
- Security, Quality assurance and Testing using Web Standard.
- And much more.
- Vast experience in Web Application Development is required : (PHP / MySQL)
- Ability to manage small project teams / previous Project Management skills is required.
- Vast experience in use of various Open Source tools. (Zend, Drupal, Mootools, Symfony)
- Basic knowledge in use of Linux Servers .
- Must have basic knowledge of Adobe Suite including Dreamweaver, Firework or other web development tools.
- Basic knowledge of Design tools (Corel Draw, Photoshop, Fireworks) or Adobe Flash would be an added advantage.
- Must be very “Tech-Savvy” and know a little bit about anything IT
- Ability to learn new skills fast
- Previous knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio would be an added advantage.
- IT Certification is not required but is added advantage
- Applicant must be able to present previous projects done at Interview.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476449 to apply for this job .