These are the core principles that we expect all of our people to adhere to:
Solutions focused/problem solver
- Proven expertise in the planning, execution and leadership of new business strategies
- Proven conversion rate of winning new business opportunities
- Excellent leadership skills and presentational ability; motivating colleagues and inspiring potential clients
- Strong knowledge of our core sectors (Oil and Gas sector)
- Ability to create and implement successful, targeted sales strategies
- Creative instinct and ability to think laterally about new business planning; focus on our USP and differential in the market
- Creative thinker focused on best solutions for clients at all times
- Collaborative and adaptive to working with all disciplines within the Company
- Responsible for drawing up business plans that can stand the rigour of proper scrutiny and deliver value to the providers of capital.
- Screens potential businesses by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Produces feasibility studies/business plans for new product development.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals in conjunction with the CEO by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- Present business development training and mentoring to Sales Executives and other internal staff.
- Using knowledge of the market, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- Develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Evaluates operational issues to determine how competitive and current it is with the latest trends in the industry.
- Monitors external and internal environment for development of new market segments.
- Develops marketing campaigns for new products and services. This includes formulating a specific budget and expenditure plan for each.
- Participates in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives and recommend their adoption to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Manages his or her department and creates effective office policies to ensure proper functioning of the Company.
Have basic understanding of the Finance and Accounting systems.
Has the ability to effectively manage a team of people
Excellent presentation skills (PowerPoint).
Great analytical skills
The Business Development Strategist should have at least a Bachelor's degree and at 5+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
Primarily in an office environment. Will be expected to travel as needed by the company.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476448 to apply for this job .