- Develop the corporate aspect of the business
- Demonstrate full knowledge of all matters pertaining to NCDMB and its execution
- To coordinate on a daily basis the activities of the Oil and Gas Industry, especially with NAPIMS, DPR, NIPEX, NNPC, or any new government body to be created
- Introduce organization to new players and business opportunities in the sector
- Complete demonstration of business strategy and needs
- Develop formal business proposals and business model designs to pitch to the market
- Understand pre-qualification requirements and follow up regularly on pre-qualification adverts
- Liaise with management in preparing pre-qualification/technical/commercial packages
- Supervise, manage and maintain functional leadership of all petroleum engineers and technical work carried out by contractors.
- Perform required technical work and responsible for maintaining an overview of all engineering issues.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in civil, mechanical engineering or any related course.
- Minimum of 3 years business development experience
- Must be a certified project manager
- Must have handled small to medium engineering projects.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and presentation.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476446 to apply for this job .