Eta-Zuma Group W/A Limited is an indigenous company which operates in the areas of power Generation, Steel Manufacturing and mining of solid minerals.
Due to expansion of our mining activities, we are seeking to engage suitable persons to fill this position
- Successful candidates will be responsible in carrying out repair works and maintenance of light vehicle fleet
- Keeps vehicle available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- The preferred candidates will be required to work from our Okobo site in Kogi State Nigeria.
- Minimum of first school leaving certificate,
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Knowledge and experience with onsite PPEs and safety procedures is an added advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476416 to apply for this job .