- Oversee and direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals
- Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for real estate business
- Direct and participate in buying, selling, renting and maintaining properties for clients to clients to support overall company policies and objectives
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476410 to apply for this job .