An International School located in Lagos seeks to hire the competent services of a Head Teacher
We are looking for a confident and experienced Head Teacher to provide excellent leadership. The position of head teacher consists of planning, directing and coordinating the academic, clerical, or auxiliary activities in the school. The Ideal Candidate for this job should be passionate about children and learning, able to lead and inspire other staff. Have excellent organizational and planning skills and be able to communicate ideas to staff and the school board.
- Collaborate with teachers to develop and maintain curriculum standards, and set performance goals and objectives;
- Confer with parents and staff to implement educational activities, policies, and student behavioural or learning problems;
- Counsel and provide guidance to students regarding personal, academic, vocational, or behavioural issues;
- Enforce student discipline and attendance rules;
- Establish, coordinate, and oversee particular programs across school, such as programs to evaluate student academic achievement;
- Evaluate curricula, teaching methods, and programs to determine their effectiveness, efficiency, and utilization, and to ensure that school activities comply with federal, state, and local regulations;
- Observe teaching methods and examine learning materials to evaluate and standardize curricula and teaching techniques, and to determine areas where improvement is needed;
- Plan and lead professional development activities for teachers and support staff;
- Participate in recruitment and training and evaluation of permanent staff and auxiliary staff as required;
- Over see the academic and overall well being of all learners in the school
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476309 to apply for this job .