Our company is seeking to hire a very creative and highly skilled candidate with deep knowledge and passion for Linux and windows server administration. He/she will focus on both front-end and back-end, and will work in a deadline driven environment. This position is for a candidate who is exceptionally hands on, with strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Experience: 1-3 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers web servers for email, DNS, domain name, CPanel and SQL databases.
- Installs, configures, and maintains server operating systems – Linux and Windows.
- Monitors and tunes virtual private servers to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Schedules installations, updates and upgrades in accordance with set standards and procedures.
- Provides first and second line support for WHMCS.
- Customises open source solutions to suit specific requirements.
- Automates routine procedures by creating management tools.
- Reviews and evaluates work and prepares performance reports.
- Manages order flows and transaction logs.
- Translates business requirements into solutions.
Qualification and requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Linux/UNIX OS – working knowledge required.
- Windows server OS.
- CPanel and DNS Administration.
- Cloud hosting, VPS and system backup.
- SQL with basic IP skills.
- Domain name and email administration.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Team player with good attitude.
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail.
- Certification(s) in Windows server and/or Linux OS is a big plus.
- Web design and software development skills can be a plus -WordPress, PHP, Python, CMS.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476221 to apply for this job .