Facilities Consulting Services Limited - Our Client, a key player and leading expert in the Real Estate and Facilities Management business sector, due to rapid expansion and growth, seeks to fill this position
To lead the business development team in the real estate firm, create business strategy, develop and implement new ideas and increase business opportunities.
- Coordinate the marketing team and surveyors in the planning, development and execution of business strategies.
- Lead and coordinate the team and develop new business worth N5M monthly.
- Conduct research in the real estate business for benchmarking purposes to understand the competition, Opportunities and clients.
- Motivate and mentor the team, develop skills and ensure 75% of monthly target is met.
- Build and maintain high level relationship with clients and prospective clients in the real estate business and partners.
- Ensure all required documents for proposals are enclosed and submitted on or before the deadline.
- Prepare documents such as contracts agreement, purchase agreements, deeds and leases.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Estate Management or any other related business field. An MBA will be added advantage.
- Work Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 6 years in a similar business development position or excellent. Knowledge of Real Estate, preferably in a large/medium size organisation. Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent computer and IT skills, proficient in Microsoft suite
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476210 to apply for this job .