Facilities Consulting Services Limited - Our Client, a key player and leading expert in the Real Estate and Facilities Management business sector, due to rapid expansion and growth, seeks to fill this position
To support the Managing partner by offering leadership and guidance, developing, coordinating and planning to ensure smooth running of the firm.
- Assist in planning and coordinating the purchase, sale and development of real estate properties on behalf of the firm and investors.
- Leads the team and creates a positive work environment that encourages teamwork, cooperation and collaboration.
- Monitors the activities of the surveyors and business development team in sourcing of properties, preparation of proposals and project costing to meet submission deadline.
- Assist in the negotiation of lease and real estate contracts, driving cost reduction and overall budget management.
- Develop real estate strategies for multiple markets within the geographic region in conjunction with overall business goals.
- Collaborate with other departments including admin, account and legal to ensure information is disseminated to the appropriate parties to assist in decision making.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Masters in Facilities Management from a reputable university, Bachelor's degree in Estate Management or any related business field. MBA will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 12 years working experience in a similar role in a large/small scale organization.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities. ‘Excellent computer and IT skills, proficient in Microsoft suite.
- Proven experience as a deputy Managing partner and/or in running a Real Estate firm.
- Experience in developing strategic and business plans
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476207 to apply for this job .