Onskon Consulting International Limited (Onskon) - Our client, a leading player in the Downstream Petroleum sector with operations in Nigeria, is currently seeking to recruit exceptionally and highly motivated professionals to fill this position
- He/she is primarily responsible for all the accounting functions in the depot
- Work with and assist the Financial Controller in implementing account functions for the company.
- Handles all the cash expenses at the depot.
- Prepare a stock report of all movement of products in and out of the depot
- Ensures that daily call-over and verification are carried out on all transactions posted into the system from the depot
- Produce schedules for remittance/payment of VAT, WHT Pension, PAVE and other statutory payments from the depot.
- Liaise with the head office to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements to be submitted to management.
- He/she will also ensure completeness of all payments and br receipts, invoices, Journals, Debit/Credit Memos and ensures they are correctly posted into the Accounting System.
Qualification and Requirements:
- A degree in Accounting with a minimum of 2 or more years of progressive Accounting experience
- ACCA/ICAN Professional and MBA is an added advantage.
- Oil and Gas experience will be an added advantage.
- Must be detail oriented.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476189 to apply for this job .