Onskon Consulting International Limited (Onskon) - Our client, a leading player in the Downstream Petroleum sector with operations in Nigeria, is currently seeking to recruit exceptionally and highly motivated professionals to fill this position
- The Head Maintenance should be responsible for making sure machinery and equipment run smoothly in the Petroleum depot by designing Maintenance Manual for all the equipment at the depot.
- He should be capable of being proactive to equipment maintenance issues as against being reactive.
- He should be able to work with other professionals in order to improve operations, reduce the incidences of costly breakdowns and develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of plants, personnel and production processes.
- Will also have input into projects effecting modifications from design stage through to procurement, construction, commissioning and handover operations regarding any expansion plans associated with the terminal.
- Must be fully conversant with terminal and storage equipment for a bulk fuel tank farm site.
- Be knowledgeable about full compliance in wide scope of areas including operations and HSE.
- Diagnosing breakdown problems; fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly; controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Must have had 7 years maintenance experience in tank farms/depots maintenance.
- BSc or MSc in either Engineering or Facility Management.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476185 to apply for this job .