Onskon Consulting International Limited (Onskon) - Our client, a leading player in the Downstream Petroleum sector with operations in Nigeria, is currently seeking to recruit exceptionally and highly motivated professionals to fill this position
- We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) to oversee the organizations on-going operations and procedures.
- The COO shall have the primary responsibility of leading the day-to- day operations of the business of the organisation in accordance with the strategic plan and operating and capital budgets.
- He/she will design and implement the business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth;
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision;
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives in various departments;
- Assist the CEO in overseeing the organisation's achievement and maintenance of a satisfactory competitive position within its industry;
- Perform other functions related to the office of the COO or as may be requested by the CEO or the Board.
- The COO reports to the organization's Chief Executive Officer ("CEO").
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 15 years cumulative working experience, of which 7 must be in a top management position in the Downstream Petroleum Industry sector.
- BSc degree in any relevant field; MBA/Professional qualification is a plus
- Must possess strategic perspective and strong analytical skills. Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Proven experience as COO or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Experience in fund raising will be a plus
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476174 to apply for this job .