A services firm is in need of dedicated, intelligent and result oriented individuals for this position
Experience working on FEED and EPC hydrocarbon projects in different technology sectors such as Offshore Oil and gas, Onshore Gas Processing, Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), Mining & Petrochemicals and Crude Oil Refining.
Possess a good understanding of the following:
- Hazard Identification processes such as HAZID, HAZOP, ENVID.
- Fire & Explosion Assessment;
- Active and Passive Fire Protection System Design;
- Fire &Gas Detection Systems;
- Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA);
- Identification of Safety Critical Elements and production of Performance Standards.
- Production of Formal Safety Assessment (FSA) study reports and design philosophies.
- Managing impact of projects and engineering modifications on Major Accident Hazards (MAH) and Safety Critical Elements (SCEs).
- Cradle-to-grave management of Hazard Identification Studies e.g. HAZOP, HAZID and ENVID studies.
- Proficient in the use or knowledge of consequence modeling applications (Phast, FRED, CIRRUS) for Fire & Explosion Modelling and Gas Dispersion Analyses.
- Production and management of Offshore and COMAH Safety Case documents.
- Experience in the management of compliance with corporate technical standards and HSE regulations.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475958 to apply for this job .