OASIS Medspa is a corrective skin care clinic and luxury day spa, which is dedicated to helping people achieve a flawless complexion and healthier looking skin.
We are honored to be in the forefront of providing FDA approved state-of-the-art corrective skin care to men and women of color. Established in the year 2014 by Miss Freda Francis, the Medspa draws clients from within and without Nigeria.
- Our Customer Service & Relationship Executive is one of the most critical parts of our team. We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/services information, call and book appointments and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities of the Medspa’s front office to include customer service, meeting/greeting clients, scheduling, invoicing, and assisting the rest of the MedSpa team. These include but are not limited to:
- Schedule, monitor and follow up client appointments
- Provide clients with information about Product & Service offerings
- Receive payments for services and supplies, maintains client bookings
- Complete new client sheet and maintain up to date client database
- Set-up and maintain ‘tickle file’ for thank you’s, birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions
- Use company software to mine data for Customer Relationship Management
- Maintain a neat and efficient work area
- Provide facility tours to first time visitors to the Spa
- Submit daily operational reports to management
- Other duties as assigned by management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The ideal candidate for this position is expected to have a minimum second class lower degree in any course of study. He/she must be computer literate and have a minimum of intermediate competency in Microsoft office suite
- The ideal candidate must be interested in Skin Care and pay attention to personal appearance.
- Experience: Minimum experience of 2 – 3 years preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Working Hours: Tuesdays – Saturdays with alternate Sundays
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475957 to apply for this job .