A services firm is in need of dedicated, intelligent and result oriented individuals for this position
The Specific duties shall cover:
- Provide office support services to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the company
- Respond professionally to all queries and enquiries
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- Respond to inquiries
- Manage the repairs and maintenance of computer and office equipment
- Follow up with permits and licences
- Supervise clients’ services and to clients’ inquiries
- Reconcile accounts payable
- Reconcile weekly/monthly/quarterly deposit
- Manage distribution of utilities bills and collection of accounts.
- Ensure distribution of utility bill and collections of accounts
- Maintain workflow by studying methods, and developing reporting procedures.
- Creating and Revising systems and procedures by analyzing, operating, recordkeeping system, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements and implement changes.
- Assist in planning and preparation of meetings and conferences.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirement, calling for repairs maintaining equipment inventories, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Develop and maintain a current and accurate filing system.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Respond to email, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
- Reconciliation of Expenses Account
- Preparing and recording payment vouchers
- Provide assistance as assigned to other units within the organization and within the group.
- And other related administrative works
Education: Bsc/HND Accountancy or Business Administration
Year of Experience: 2 – 5 years
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475954 to apply for this job .