A services firm is in need of dedicated, intelligent and result oriented individuals for this position
The Specific duties shall cover:
- Assist the Pollution Control Unit in conducting all assignments.
- Assist the Environmental Studies Unit in conducting various environmental studies (EIA, EA, EER, Safety Case, EMR, ESR, and PIAR among others as assigned).
- Assist the Management team when required in various tasks such as orienting new staff, providing guidance on day-to-day duties as necessary, assisting with hiring and disciplining as necessary and conducting meetings.
- Assign, direct and oversee activities of the studies department.
- Coordinate and manage all aspects (field activities, Subcontracted services and reporting) associated with environmental studies, environmental due diligence, environmental sampling, monitoring and procedures, and all environmental studies work.
- Conduct pre-operational risk assessments on new sites and design risk mitigation measures
- Provide proficiency in client interaction, proposal preparation, regulation interaction, negotiation, technical writing, internal and external communication.
- Commit to achieving the goals outlined in the weekly management meetings.
- Develop, implement and sustain process improvement initiatives across the organization utilizing Lean methodologies.
- Lead safety awareness and performance improvement systems.
- Proactively implement all health and safety policies/procedures (illness and injury prevention, training, contractor and facility safety).
- Maintain MSDS workplace files and OSHA logs.
- Work collaboratively with a variety of functions and build relationships to enable improvements.
- Provide assistance as assigned to other units within the organization and within the group.
- Develop all the required documentation, operational checks and reports for the HSE Management System to be compliant with OHSAS 18001/2007 and ISO 14001/ 2004 standards, including corrective and preventive measures.
- Investigate the root cause HSE complaints put forward by staff members, customers, clients and contractors and report the result to the QHSE manager.
Education: Minimum: BSc
Year of Experience: 2-3 years minimum
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475952 to apply for this job .