Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 18 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 353 million customers across its operations at the end of January 2016.
- Optimize the RAN network
- Defines and measures the unit KPIs.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures and documentation
- Follows-up the evolution of the radio system quality
- Proposes indicators for the continuous analysis and follow-up of radio voice and data quality of service, generates proper alarms and recommends solutions when needed
- Proposes preventive and/or corrective actions for the provisioning of acceptable QoS for voice and data services
- Follows-up and ensures the existence of sufficient capacity in the radio network (including on the BSC-BTS and the air interfaces)
- Researches and implements solutions for continuous service improvement in respect to parameter settings and configuration
- Investigates and recommends proper solutions for customer complaints; validates proposed solutions related to parameter modification on the radio network
- Validates the recommended radio parameters and configuration provided by the unit
- Recommends measurement tools for the radio, Abis and A interfaces and related post processing tools
- Proposes and verifies the implementation of optimal solutions in order to improve operational efficiency of the unit
- Follows corrective actions based on the internal reports of coverage analysis
- Follows-up general Radio access technology trends relating to radio optimization activities and assists the RAN Research & Studies unit in the update of Radio engineering guidelines accordingly
- 10 years of experience in 2G, 3G
- Proven professional training in Telecom
- Excellent in using excel
- Good knowledge in performance management, DB parameters and features
- Ericsson or Huawei vendor experience
- Ready to work extra hours during rush periods
- Maintains professional relationships with all departments
- Ensures confidentiality of information
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475931 to apply for this job .