Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
- Manage all the operations of the company
- Devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications;
- setting standards for quality as well as health and safety;
- setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
- monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports;
- Carries budget responsibility for the company (Opex and Capex)
- Identifying training needs for Operational Staff.
- Minimum of 6 years extensive experience in telecoms.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of GSM/GPRS/UMTS/LTE Network Architecture and working knowledge of GSM/GPRS/UMTS/LTE Network Nodes.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Microwave technology
- Knowledge of pertinent health and safety laws are essential.
- Good University degree in Engineering/Telecommunications or equivalent.
- A PMP certificate and/or any other professional certificate will be an advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475847 to apply for this job .