Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
- Implementation of the activities of distribution
- Assist in training and Community Mobilization
- Other tasks/responsibility that may be delegated by the supervisor
- Diploma/Degree in Logistics, Purchasing and supply.
- Essential Skills and Experience:
- One year mandatory experience in distribution and logistics activities.
- Must have experience in community mobilization.
- Must possess a sense of organization and compliance with timelines.
- Should be autonomous.
- Must be fluent with Kanuri and Hausa languages
- Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Any experience with INGOs or ACF is an asset.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475831 to apply for this job .