- Assist in month-end financial statement close.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare Projects Invoice Management of Accounts (receivable and payable).
- Preparation of budget, monitor implementation and variance report.
- Stock taking and monitoring of all company’s inventory.
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts & Financial reports.
- Preparation of monthly.
- Cash flow and liquidity report.
- Maintain fixed assets register and monitor company’s assets.
- Evaluate and examine systems, policies, procedures and review same for compliance.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of HND or a degree in Accounting or related field.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of experience
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel and Peachtree Accounting software.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (Written and Oral).
- Ability to work with minimum or no supervision.
- Possess Critical and analytical reasoning skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Leadership and management skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475824 to apply for this job .