Ashford and McGuire Consulting, a reputable firm in Business Strategy, Management & HR Consulting, is recruiting for the position of MD/CEO on behalf of its Client - a leading Construction company.
To provide overall leadership, strategic direction and manage overall performance. To run the affairs of the organisation while ensuring growth, profitability, delivery of value to clients and a conducive work environment for staff.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Craft annual operating plans that support strategic direction set by the board and correlate with annual operating budgets and submit annual plans to the board for approval
- Collaborates with the board to pursue the organization’s vision and to develop strategies for achieving that vision
- Develops and monitors strategies for ensuring the long-term financial viability of the organization
- Develops future leadership within the organization
- Promote a culture that reflects the organization’s values, encourage good performance, and reward productivity
- Oversee the operations of organization and manage its compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Create and maintain procedures for implementing plans approved by the board of directors
- Ensure that staff and board have sufficient and up-to-date information
- Evaluate staff and corporate performance on a regular basis
- Oversee staff in developing annual budgets that support operating plans and submits budgets for board approval
- Prudently manages the organization's resources within budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations
- Ensures that staff practices all appropriate accounting procedures
- Provides prompt, thorough, and accurate information to keep the board appropriately informed of the organization’s financial position
- Advice board on strategic financial opportunities for corporate growth
- Setting Corporate sales targets and Championing the actualization of targets
- Participate in the development of sales strategies and setting targets
- Institute a sales monitoring framework for the organisation
- Oversee key client prospecting and relationship management
- Oversee all marketing initiative for the organisation
- Decide on all hiring and exit decision within the provision of organisational procedures’ and legal provisions
- Provide leadership for the organisation
- Contribute to all human resource initiatives arising within the organisation.
- Competency and Skill Requirement
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Relationship and People Management Skills
- Strategy Design and Implementation Skills
- Time and Self-Management Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Selling and Market Intelligence Competencies
- Engineering and Technical Skills
- Project Management Skills.
- At least 12 years work experience in which six of it should have been at a senior management role in a construction company.
- A graduate of Engineering with specialty in either of building or civil.
- A postgraduate degree, MBA or MSC in any related fields
- Project Management Certification from either of PRINCE2 and PMP
- Affiliation with any relevant professional bodies.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475778 to apply for this job .