Our client is a top 5 brand in the Nigerian Real Estate Industry and part of a worldwide group of companies with offices in Lagos, London, Brisbane, Abu Dhabi, Ghana and Dubai.
- Use email, phone, chat and other tools to connect with key executives in mid-large enterprise organizations as well as utilizing Internet information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline
- Penetrate, profile, qualify and schedule well qualified appointments with key decision makers within “targeted” companies
- Meet and exceed daily and weekly email/call goals as well as deliver a high quantity of well qualified sales opportunities each month/quarter
- Articulate the company’s value proposition to key decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the company’s products – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Research customers, identify decision makers, educate prospects and qualify buying interest and sense of urgency
- Leverage extensive resources and methodology to research and build "cold accounts" (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, cold calling, chat)
- Experience in sales, business development, marketing and other customer facing roles preferred but not required
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention to detail
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast paced, goal oriented sales environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications a plus
- Ability to demonstrate an aptitude for technology
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475775 to apply for this job .