As a receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Receive and sort daily mail and deliveries.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive the clients and responds to inquiries from clients and employees.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing and other duties assigned.
- Duplicates and distributes materials.
- Composes types and edits correspondence, reports, memorandum and other materials.
- Maintains office supply inventory.
- Develops and maintains office forms and procedures, and assists with administrative tasks.
- Bachelor in science degree in relevant field
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Candidates are expected to have up to date computer skills in all Microsoft programs, and very effective record keeping abilities.
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, priorities and work under pressure
- Effective time management.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475772 to apply for this job .