Bachelor Degree in English, Science or Mathematics, Home Economics along with Bachelor Degree in Education (candidates who have undertaken Bachelor’s Degree Education from an Accredited University in Nigeria must have completed NYSC and should possess the requisite certificate for NYSC).
Minimum requirement: Any Bachelor’s degree with a degree in Education OR Minimum 2 Years’ Experience in Montessori Method or EYFS (UK) curriculum or International Primary Curriculum.
Complete knowledge in teaching as per New UK Curriculum 2014,
(Additional knowledge in teaching Nigerian Curriculum is desirable)
The candidate must possess:
- Passion, Drive, Energy, Class Management and Class Control skills, which will be checked by observing the teacher physically demonstrating in a classroom environment as a part of the interview process.
- Experiencing in identifying individual differences and identifying learning difficulties.
- Clear communication skills with proper intonation.
- Proved involvement in extracurricular and co-curricular activities: examples to be stated.
- Experience in to imparting and improving Creative Writing skills (English) and Statistics
- (Mathematics) ‘Practical related’ (Science teaching as per UK Curriculum)
- Excellent Subject knowledge
- Proficiency in use of MS Word and MS Power Point, Internet Teaching Resources.
- Use of activity in teaching with proven hands- on examples.
- Ability to inculcate discipline among students.
- Work experience in a school of an International standard.
Remuneration: Will not be a constraint for a deserving candidate.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475769 to apply for this job .