Anchor Dataware Solutions is seeking to recruit Software Developers, Technical Business Analysts and Web Designers to work in our Abuja corporate office. We are an ICT company with special focus on software development, leveraging on Microsoft Technology as our primary development platform. Successful candidate’s will support ongoing projects and also work on new projects.
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Creative design experience
- Ability to work with back-end development teams to create HTML5/CSS3-based web applications
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes on tight timelines
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Promote usability best practices
- Extensive knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3, including Web kit animation.
- Thorough knowledge of design tools including, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Ability to take a PSD/mock or concept and turn it into a working experience.
- Experience in creating exciting experiences on the Android and other mobile devices that conform to W3C standards.
- 3D Graphics Experience a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Proven resourcefulness in troubleshooting complex problems
- SQL Server knowledge and/or admin a plus
- UI/UX design experience
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475753 to apply for this job .