- Adhere to all quality standards and processes for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of contract documents.
- Bid management processing and manage order levels maintaining the CRM database.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Manage clients’ accounts relating to revenue growth, products and services, customer acquisition and retention.
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify further sales and business development opportunities.
- Work with group marketing to develop marketing campaigns to support sales force.
- Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge.
REQUIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Actuarial Science, or Banking & Finance
- Business development experience with target achievements track record
- Demonstrable record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
- Pressure and time efficient management
- Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and self-confident mindset
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475733 to apply for this job .