- Preparation of Trial Balance, financial statements, financial reports and reliable management information reports including profit and loss accounts on a monthly basis.
- To develop and control a centralised accounting system to ensure that accounts are effectively managed.
- Preparation of annual budgets and cash flow forecasts,
- To control expenditure within approved budgets and investigate variances against budgets and provide analysis of differences.
- To advise managers on costs and benefits of projects e.g. expansion, purchase of new premises or equipment, and all aspects of financial policy and control
- Posting ledgers to ensure that records of the company transactions are duly kept and updated.
- Reconciliation of client payments against bank statement, to ensure company’s bank account balance corresponds with customers accounts on accounting software
- To process Accounts Payable, VAT, Fixed Assets and general ledger in the finance system.
- Preparing and maintaining the company’s monthly payroll
- Liaising with the company’s tax consultant to ensure the tax regulation are met
- Review, develop and maintain department SOP’s and appropriate internal control safeguards
- Conduct internal audits to ensure high quality standards of service delivery
- Plan and manage year end audit
- Contribute to the overall process of company policy formulation and strategy
- Manage departmental staff - Manage, train and motivate departmental staff according to company procedures, policy
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475718 to apply for this job .