Reporting to the operating partners (CEO/CFO/CMO/CTO), the Chief Operating Officer (COO) will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for sales of MedEnhanz products and services. H/she will provide leadership to the MedEnhanz strategic marketing process and will implement new programmatic sales initiatives. In addition, the ASM will be responsible for maintaining key external relationships with customers and strategic partners.
- develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- set individual sales targets with sales team
- delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel over time
- co-ordinate sales action plans for individual salespeople
- oversee the activities and performance of the sales team
- ensure sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
- liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- evaluate performance of sales staff
- provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team
- plan and direct sales team training
- assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
- co-ordinate and monitor online sales activity
- investigate lost sales and customer accounts
- track, collate and interpret sales figures
- forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- generate timely sales reports
- develop pricing schedules and rates
- formulate sales policies and procedures
- help prepare budgets
- control expenses and monitor budgets
- maintain inventory control
- conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- analyze data to identify sales opportunities
- develop promotional ideas and material
- attend trade meetings and industry conventions
- cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts
- Minimum BS/BA degree with at least 6 years of experience and a track record in similar sales roles.
- Analytic and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals.
- Unwavering commitment to developing quality sales programs and data-driven program evaluation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent public speaking skills.
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management.
- Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- organization and planning
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- formal presentation skills
- adaptability & innovation
- sound judgment & decision-making
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475713 to apply for this job .