Headquartered in the metro New York area with an office in Nigeria, Pacetas is an international full-service agency. We provide experiential, event marketing and advertising solutions to global brands looking to target African ethnic niche markets within and outside of the United States, UK, and Canada
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator is fully responsible for the entire portfolio of PACETAS activities in Nigeria, particularly in event and marketing activities. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the day to day planning, marketing and implementation of PACETAS programs.
- Research on new ideas and trending topics for international conferences
- Sale and marketing of various packages of the organization in generating more revenue.
- Actively participate in the process of designing or improving the event features and programs.
- Market the conference for corporate and individual sponsorship.
- Get potential speakers, partners, delegates and sponsors, and organize their conference requirements e.g. speaker guides, brochures,
- Prepare and detailed budget for the conference expenses and expected income. (40% of conference expenditure should be realized as income at the end of the conference)
- Preparation of applications for visas and other activities needed for international events
- Weekly updates on conference planning KPIs and objectives.
- Pitching and closing sales deals.
- Develop and implement a training and development program for team members
- Prepare and make presentations to prospective clients
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in the arts/social sciences/sciences.
- Good communication skills and Client focused and detail oriented.
- You must also be a team player, work well with others, together to reach challenging goals under tight deadlines.
- 2-3 years of sales and marketing experience is required.
- Project management experience. First Degree in Marketing, Event Management, Tourism/Hospitality, Business administration or other related courses from a reputable university.
- Possession of Master's Degree is an added advantage
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years cognate experience in marketing/Brand management in events and workshop industry.
- Applicant must have a good knowledge of marketing
- Must be proficient in the use of Excel, word and office outlook
- You are sales driven, assertive, perseverance and able to accomplish goals with high energy and drive
In addition to the salary, 10% of the total value of sale realized will be part monthly as commission
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475709 to apply for this job .