CG&S requires Architect for immediate employment.
- Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, colour, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Consult with client to determine functional and spatial requirements of structure.
- Direct activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Specifying the nature and quality of materials required
- Negotiating with contractors and other professionals
- Drawing up tender documents for contracts
- Minimum of 2.1 or Upper Credit Bachelors degree.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- 1 -2 years relevant work experiences an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475700 to apply for this job .