This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Consulting jobs in Nigeria
We need a recent graduate possibly female with 0-1 year work experience. He/She must be a recent graduate of a reputable University with a first class or second class upper division degree in any subject.
He/She must be irrevocable committed to a career in Accountancy and must already have attempted professional examinations with ICAN.
Desired Skills and Experience
1. Willingness to learn and become the best in Accountancy/Tax practice
2. Be willing to develop client relationships and win work
3. Be driven, passionate with a can-do attitude
4. Be proficient in multi tasking as he/she would have to engage fully in a 8-5pm job, study for ICAN examinations and work in marketing the practice to new clients
5. Be willing to spend 2 days a week on the marketing route looking for new clients and developing commercial networks
6. Strategically and commercially aware and committed to delivery of exceptional client service
7. Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral
8. Degree or postgraduate degree essential