Purpose of Position:
This position plays a key role in the review of policies, implementation of internal controls in our organisation.
Key Functions of the Position:
- Daily call over of the bank transactions with system balance
- Carryout Investigation as the Audit checklist and supervisor’s recommendation to achieve optimal result for the organisation.
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual, audit plan, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs.
- Conduct risk assessment of departments/functional areas in accordance with timelines.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues
- To conduct any reviews or tasks as requested
- Actively participates in the development of Internal Control policies ensuring that they are relevant to the organisation.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with the company’s Policies.
- Generate periodic report to the Head Internal control for improve performance
- Monitor and provide advice to minimize risk resulting from poor internal controls.
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and Develop best practices.
- May train other staff on Internal Controls.
Accounting, Finance And Administration.
- Key Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Graduate degree in related field or equivalent.
- Experience in accounting, finance, auditing or Business Management.
- Experience in writing internal policies and procedures and process evaluation and documentation
- A demonstrated knowledge of finance, accounting and internal controls
- Strong organizational skills..
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented and ability o work and interpret figures and other financial information.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work interdependently within a team.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475671 to apply for this job .