Rubitec Solar is a well-respected international solar energy company based in Lagos Nigeria. We seek to employ a Solar Installer
- Install active solar systems including solar PV modules, charge controllers, inverters and batteries
- Install photovoltaic (PV) systems in accordance with codes and standards using drawings, schematics, and instructions
- Perform routine photovoltaic (PV) system maintenance on modules, arrays, batteries, power conditioning equipment, safety systems, structural systems, weather sealing, or balance of systems equipment
- Activate photovoltaic (PV) systems to verify system functionality and conformity to performance expectations.
- Check electrical installation for proper wiring, polarity, grounding, or integrity of terminations
- Determine appropriate sizes, ratings, and locations for all system overcurrent devices, disconnect devices, grounding equipment, and surge suppression equipment
- Determine connection interfaces for additional subpanels or for connecting photovoltaic (PV) systems with PHCN supply or other power generation sources.
- Diagram layouts and locations for photovoltaic (PV) arrays and equipment, including existing building or site features
- Examine designs to determine current requirements for all parts of the photovoltaic (PV) system electrical circuit
- Identify and resolve any deficiencies in photovoltaic (PV) system installation or materials
- Identify electrical, environmental, and safety hazards associated with photovoltaic (PV) installations
- HND Elect/Elect
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- The candidate may also demonstrate competency through an apprenticeship or formal degree program.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475562 to apply for this job .