Supermart Nigeria's leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
We are recruiting to fill this position
- The SEO Executive is responsible for coordinating and implementing SEO strategies for Supermart.
- The correct person will be goal-oriented and possess exceptional attention to detail.
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Communicate with internal stakeholders, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine and internet marketing industry trends
- Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform keyword research in coordination with Supermart’s business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve ranking.
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Professional Competencies:
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Proven experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics,
- NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Up-to- date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS Degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475471 to apply for this job .