MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill this position
- To manage the data and corporate voice network and perform network Integration and configuration.
- Interface with IP Systems Planning to review new and existing projects.
- Interface with TX Edge in reviewing IP/Cross connect Projects.
- Formulate and actively contribute to the data and corporate voice network strategies, in line with the MTNN set standard.
- Review and Provide Input to DCN Integration plans for smooth running of Network Operations.
- Coordinate the Implementation of Voice and Data Network Requirements.
- Monitor and maintain the performance of the department and ensure key deliverables such as, MTTR, Availability of Data and Voice Network, are met.
- Coordinate day –to-day support for MTN Data and Corporate Voice Network and resolve network related faults.
- Guarantee accurate and timely delivery of project as well as Network Health and Security.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Identify training requirements of team members, develop program to address knowledge gaps and to enrich knowledge repository within the department.
- A first degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related discipline
- Professional IT qualification MCSE, CCNP is required.
- Minimum of 6 years work experience with at least 3 years in an Enterprise support environment with experience in LAN / WAN, Routers, Switches
- PBX Experience (Ericsson MD110 & BP250)
- Cisco Specialization (Voice or Security)
- Previous experience in Telecommunications in a Team Leadership Role will be an added advantage
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475443 to apply for this job .