An International FMCG in Ibadan, Oyo State requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill this role
- Full Mechanical Knowledge Of All Equipment In Utility And Workshop Plant.
- BSc /degree In Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering With Minimum Seven Years’ Experience.
- Should Be Able To Handle All Breakdowns And Maintenance Related To Workshop And Mechanical For Utilities.
- Should Have Good Knowledge Of Power Distribution .
- Responsible for planned maintenance routines of all utility machine and equipment.
- Keep a record of breakdowns and maintenance works to reduce downtime by suggesting and implementing correct training for other technicians in utility section.
- Must report the condition of all utility machines and spares required for smooth functioning of plant equipment.
- Overseas works are done by contractors and report same to Engineering Manager.
- Select develop the correct training program for subordinate utility technicians.
- Suggest modification and alterations for reducing downtime and increasing the performance of plant equipment.
- Responsible for indicating training requirements for subordinate engineering staff in utility section.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475440 to apply for this job .